New Company Discovers Cutting Edge Advertising Method, and They're Going To Pay YOU To Participate!

They are NOT a spyware company, and it is not a scam. I assure you that I have done my research on this one, and they are a legitimate company that has come up with an innovative advertising method.
Not only that, but they’re combining their new advertising technology with a multi-tiered viral referral program, which allows you to potentially earn money from your entire downline 5 levels deep.
This is also NOT some MLM scheme. There is an MLM element to it, but all of the money you earn would come directly from the company and not from the people at the bottom of the pyramid. So there is really no way for anyone to lose from it.
AGLOCO comes from some of the same people who essentially invented the Paid-to-Surf concept with AllAdvantage. That company paid over $120 MILLION to its members in it's short existence. If you want proof, you can read about it in Wikipedia. This time around, they are building a sustainable business, and while I can not make any specific claims, I think it will be the biggest payout in the history of this industry.
OK, and not only is there a potential to make money from it, they are actually giving OWNERSHIP of the company to their members. That’s right, if you sign up and refer some other people, you will own a piece of the company.
For anyone who is skeptical about this, I totally understand. I was skeptical too until I researched it, and of course only time will tell if the company grows the way they expect it to.
If you’re not sure if you want to dive in, I suggest watching this 33-minute video in which well-known blogger Robert Scoble interviews two of the top guys from AGLOCO. Scoble gets downright skeptical at times, and he asks the questions you’re probably thinking right now…

Or Alternate Go To My Link

N. Hamid Sutanto, AMd
Agloco Agent
Leader Operator of Globall Cyber Media Yogyakarta

No comments: